Fairfax County Guidelines for cities including Burke, Fairfax, Springfield and Annandale:
Welcome to Dr. Kramer, Dr. Bunin, and Dr. Aymach’s Pediatric Dental and Orthodontic practice. We are so thankful that your family is a part of our office, and we look forward to welcoming all new families and friends. We hope that your family is staying safe and well during these times. During this unique time, we wanted to express to you our continued commitment that we are and have always followed all guidelines and precaution to keep your family and our team safe. Your health and safety are always a top priority to us, and we want you to be assured that we will continue to make our practice a safe and happy place for you to come for treatment. We ask you to review the following steps to make yourself aware of new updates to our office prior to your dental appointments.
Before the Visit
- There is a consent form available on our website that will address our COVID -19 questionnaire that will be filled out before every appointment. We ask if your response is YES to any of the questions that you contact our office immediately to await further instructions.
- If anyone in your household has any fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, loss of taste or smell, or a recent travel in the last 14 days to any foreign country or within the United States that you contact our office to await further instructions.
When you Arrive
- We ask that you call from the parking lot to notify us that you have arrived for your appointment. We will then let you know if we are ready for you to enter the office.
- If you plan on accompanying your child into the office, we ask that you minimize any additional children or parents that do not have appointments.
- We ask you not to bring in any outside food or beverage to our office.
- All children over the age of 2 are asked to wear a mask prior to entering our office.
- Once you enter the office, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer. Then one of our wonderful staff members will take you and your child’s temperature with a no contact forehead thermometer.
- We ask that you remember to remain physically distant six feet apart when applicable in the office.
We have had to modify our reception area. All toys, magazines, and books have been removed to reduce the number of surfaces that may be touched. We still have the prize box, but one of our staff will help your child select a prize with a gloved hand. We ask that children do not reach in the prize box. We know this will bring a smile to their faces. This information may be modified as new guidelines are presented to us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all work together to make this our new normal. We will all get through this together when we work together towards our ultimate goal the safety of our patients, parents, and staff. Thank you.